Hétfő, szombat: 14.00–18.00
Ügyeleti időben elérhető szolgáltatások: napilapok, visszavétel, hosszabbítás, internetezés, számítógép-használat:
- Borrowing takes place in the lending library.
- Book can be returned and renewed at the registration desk.
- 8 documents can be borrowed at a time for 28 days. The lending of Reference books can be borrowed from closing time to opening time and it is subject to the librarian's decision.
- • Borrowing can be renewed twice in case the document is not reserved – in person, on the phone (66/530-216), via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or online using the online catalogue.
- Fines are charged on overdue items.
- Charges to be paid for lost documents may vary by item.
- The computers are at the disposal of our visitors for searching library databases and using our online databases free of charge.
- The interlibrary loan service for our registered visitors provides access to documents available in other libraries but not in our collection. The conditions of using such documents are laid down by the lending library. The charges have to paid by the reader asking for the document (photocopy).
- The latest newspapers (Békés Megyei Hírlap, Blikk, Expressz, Magyar Hírlap, Magyar Nemzet, Napi Gazdaság, Nemzeti Sport, Népszabadság, Népszava, Világgazdaság) are available in the Peridodicals Reading Room during opening hours even without library membership.
- The latest issues of periodicals can be found in the Periodicals Reading Section of the Lending Library. These are available for library membership cardholders in opening hours.
Holds may be placed on all books of on loan. When the item is returned, the reader will be notified via e-mail or by post that the book can be collected. The fee has to be paid when colleting the book.
- Photocopying (colour, black and white)
- Printing (colour, black and white)
- Spiral binding