Hétfő, szombat: 14.00–18.00
Ügyeleti időben elérhető szolgáltatások: napilapok, visszavétel, hosszabbítás, internetezés, számítógép-használat:
- Collection of English language resource material for teachers and learners of English: course books, teacher's books, workbooks, talking books, educational and informative tourist videos and a selection of contemporary British literature that can be borrowed.
- Periodicals, as well as publications issued by the Foreign Commonwealth Office.
- Take-away tourist information brochures and maps of Great Britain published by Visit Britain (the British Tourist Authority)
- Free Internet access to:
- Online British sources
- A series of CD-ROMs helping individuals learning English language and providing tourist information
- Specialist e-Newsletters edited by the British Council Headquarters
- Remotely accessible databases (please feel free to ask our librarians how to use them)
- Reference books about::
- General information on the UK - British social life - politics - economics - arts - science - environment & heritage, etc.
- Studying in the UK - British higher and further education - English language courses - summers jobs & voluntary working possibilities.
- Visiting Britain - travel & accommodation - tourists sights, exhibitions, entertainment, etc.
- Events calendar - recent and forthcoming arts and special events organised and sponsored by the British Council - cultural and promotional events joining to the GatewayUK Access Point organised by the county library and the British Council.
We also welcome your comments on our services!